For some users, you may find that your Canon Mx922 printer or scanner doesn’t work on Windows 10, or it malfunctions randomly. No matter what Canon Mx922 product is, like Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer, you would better make sure the Canon Mx922 driver up-to-date.
Due to its powerful functions, for instance, connect wirelessly, Canon Mx922 printer or scanner is widely used among users. Anyway, there is much need to update the Canon Pixma MX922 driver.
How to Download Canon Mx922 Driver on Windows 10, 8, 7?
Since the Canon Pixma Mx922 printer enables you to print the e-mail, documents, and web-pages through WIFI connection, only a Canon printer driver is needed on different printing devices.
In terms of getting the Canon MX922 printer or scanner driver, the following ways are feasible and open to you. You can choose one depending on your case.
- 1: Download Canon Mx922 Driver Automatically
- 2: Update Canon Pixma MX922 Driver in Device Manager
- 3: Download Canon Mx922 Drivers Manually
Method 1: Download Canon Mx922 Driver Automatically
If you have no idea how to find, download, and install the printer driver, it is available to get the Canon PIXMA MX922 scanner or printer driver with a professional driver tool. Here Driver Booster can be the top one driver tool that detects outdated, missing, and corrupted device drivers and then recommend the most updated driver to you.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. Click the Scan button. That will permit Driver Booster to search for any problematic drivers.
3. In the search results, find out Print queues and Update the printer driver automatically.
Driver Booster will be installing the Canon Mx922 printer driver.
With the updated Canon Mx922 driver, check if Canon Mx922 printer or scanner not working has been resolved on Windows 10.
Solution 2: Update Canon Pixma MX922 Driver in Device Manager
If the Canon PIXMA MX922 scanner or printer is out of work due to the improper driver and you show no interest in updating drivers outside the system, it is also viable to install the latest Canon Mx922 printer driver in Device Manager.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Print queues and then right click the printer driver to Update driver.
3. Then Search automatically for updated driver software.
You can see Device Manager is scanning for the updated Canon MX922 printer driver on Windows 10. If possible, the Canon MX922 scanner driver can be downloaded here.
Solution 3: Download Canon Mx922 Drivers Manually
For some users, it makes sense to turn to Canon official site to search for and download Canon MX922 scanner or printer driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, macOS, and even Linux. But you need to know that it requires knowledge in computer.
1. Navigate to Canon official site.
2. On this website, hit Drivers & Downloads for PIXMA MX920/MX922.
3. Choose the Operating system and Language. You can choose Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and macOS Sierra, etc.
4. Under Drivers & Downloads, click Select beside the MX920 series drivers.
Here you can download a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
5. Click Download to install the driver step by step.
Once the driver is downloaded on your PC, double click the file to run it.
Here you can also download Canon Mx922 software to control your Canon printer or scanner more conveniently.
In short, as for Canon Mx922 series printer or scanner drivers like Canon Office and Business MX922 all-in-one printer drivers, all the methods above are available for you. It is also of use if you would like to update other Canon printer or scanner drivers.