Sometimes after upgrading your system from Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10, the external device Logitech C920 does not work properly, maybe you should update the Logitech C920 drivers to the Windows 10 version. This article teaches you how to download and update C920 drivers.
How to Update Logitech C920 Drivers Step by Step?
As a full HD 1080P video camera, Logitech C920 webcam can be used in many way. And for the drivers, there are three ways you can use to update them.
Method 1: Update Logitech C920 Drivers in Device Manager
Device manager is a built-in device managing tool which is developed by Microsoft. With this software, you can download, uninstall and update laptop and desktop drivers for all the internal and external devices. After installing Logitech C920 HD webcam on your computer, you can use it to update its drivers.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Sound, video and game controllers, you will find Logitech HD Webcam C920.
3. Right-click it and select Update Driver.
4. Then select the first option: Search automatically for updated driver software.
Now, Windows will start searching the latest Logitech C920 drivers and updating it automatically.
Method 2: Update Logitech C920 Webcam Drivers Automatically
Apart from using device manager, you can also download drivers automatically. The automatic way will not update drivers one by one.
Driver Booster is a professional driver detecting, downloading and updating tool. Using this software, you can find the missing, erroneous and outdated drivers easily, and then update it quickly. Not limited to drivers updating, Driver Booster is also a helpful game tool. It can download the missing game components and boost your game.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on your computer.
2. Click Scan. Now IObit Driver Booster will start the internal devices and external devices such as the connected Logitech C920 HD webcam.
3. Find the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, click Update.
Then Driver Booster will download the latest drivers for HD Pro webcam C920 and update it automatically.
Method 3: Download Logitech C920 HD Webcam Drivers Manually
As a professional accessories manufacturer, Logitech provides drivers for all the devices including keyboard, mouse, headset, game controller, webcam, etc.
If your Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 needs new drivers, you can download it from the official site and install it step by step. Here is the download link: Logitech C920 drivers download page.
How to Install Logitech C920 Webcam on Windows 10?
Besides, maybe you should know how to install Logitech C920 webcam on Windows 10.
1. Place your webcam. Easy to do.
2. Connect Logitech C920 to the desktop or laptop with USB port.
3. Install Logitech webcam software. If your Windows system is Windows 10 or Windows 8, the software will be installed automatically, and all the default setup will be installed automatically in the background. If your system is Windows 7, Windows Vista, you should download the Logitech webcam software manually.