- How to Download Blue Snowball Drivers?
- How to Fix Windows 10 Does not Recognize my Blue Snowball Microphone?
More often than not, Blue snowball is not recognized by Windows 10, 8, 7 and you are unable to hear from the Blue snowball microphone. In most cases, the outdated Blue snowball driver is the main culprit, especially when you noticed that Blue snowball Mic not detected by Windows 10 after upgrading to Windows 10. Or on other conditions, it is necessary to keep the Blue snowball microphone drivers up-to-date in the hope that your Blue microphone snowball works well in games or any other programs.
Tips: Prior to updating the Blue snowball drivers, you need to know that there is no specific Blue snowball driver on Windows 7, 8, 10. In this way, if you wish the Blue snowball microphone runs more smoothly, you may as well download the latest audio and USB drivers.
How to Download Blue Snowball Drivers?
Like said before, in order to update the Blue snowball Ice drivers for Windows 10, you are to make sure all your audio drivers and USB driver updated. There are mainly three options open for you to fix Blue snowball USB microphone not working.
- 1: Update Blue Snowball Drivers Automatically
- 2: Update Blue Snowball Drivers in Device Manager
- 3: Update Blue Snowball Microphone Drivers Manually
Method 1: Update Blue Snowball Drivers Automatically
Now that there is no snowball drivers for your Blue snowball microphone, perhaps many related drivers to be updated, such as the audio driver and the USB driver. Here it is worth trying to use Driver Booster to update Blue snowball mic drivers automatically for you. Under some circumstances, Driver Booster is capable of getting the audio error fixed as well.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. Click Scan. Then Driver Booster will start searching for all the corrupted, missing, and faulty drivers on your PC.
3. Find out Sound, video and game controllers and then Update the audio drivers automatically.
4. Then locate Universal Serial Bus controllers and choose to Update the USB drivers.
Once Driver Booster got the relevant drivers for you, try to use the Blue snowball microphone to see if it works well on Windows 10.
Method 2: Update Blue Snowball Drivers in Device Manager
Or it is also feasible to update the device drivers with relation to Blue snowball mic in Windows-based management tool. For some of you, it may work to resolve Blue snowball not working on Windows 10.
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Expand Sound, video and game controllers and the right click Blue snowball audio drivers to Update driver.
3. Then determine to Search automatically for the updated driver software.
You can also locate the Universal Serial Bus controller to update the USB drivers.
If lucky, Blue snowball mic not detected can be removed with the newly updated audio and USB drivers for Blue snowball device.
Method 3: Update Blue Snowball Microphone Drivers Manually
Of course, for Blue snowball microphone users, since you are to download Blue snowball audio and USB drivers so as to get rid of Blue snowball mic not recognized, it makes sense to navigate to the official site of the hardware manufacturer to download the drivers on your own.
For instance, to download the Realtek audio driver, you are supposed to head to Realtek site to install the latest audio driver for your Blue snowball microphone.
How to Fix Windows 10 Does not Recognize my Blue Snowball Microphone?
If you stumble upon Blue microphone snowball is suddenly unrecognized by Windows 10, you can first update the Blue snowball audio and USB drivers with the ways above.
But if the updated audio driver failed to deal with Microphone Blue snowball not working, you would better run Windows 10 inbuilt audio troubleshooter to get rid of this audio issue.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Under Troubleshoot, scroll down to locate Playing audio and then Run the troubleshooter.
If Windows 10 find anything wrong with your Blue snowball mic, follow the onscreen instructions to fix it. Otherwise, if the Blue Snowball mic driver and the audio troubleshooter are unable to solve Blue microphone ICE not working, it is time to replace a new Blue snowball microphone for your device.
In a word, if you hope to get the latest Blue snowball drivers for better audio performance, it is wise to download the audio drivers and USB drivers instead.