Download HP Envy 4500 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
HP Envy 4500 printer has been widely used worldwide. But sometimes, you will come across HP Envy 4500 printer driver unavailable on Windows 10 or HP 4500 series driver does not work. In some cases, your printer is not printing.
Anyway, it is always suggestible that you try to download the latest HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-one printer driver for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. In this way, the performance of the printer will be enhanced.
How to Download HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver?
In order to get the updated printer driver for HP Envy 4500, you can turn to Device Manager or HP official site or the automatic driver tool. All these tools are helpful in downloading HP Envy 4500 series drivers. But you can choose the most convenient and suitable one.
Note: you need to know that HP Envy 4500 driver is suitable for all the HP Envy 4500 series printer such as HP Envy 4500e All-in-one printer.
- Download HP Envy 4500 Drivers Automatically
- Update HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver in Device Manager
- Download HP Envy 4500 Driver Manually
Method 1: Download HP Envy 4500 Drivers Automatically
For the outdated, missing, or corrupted HP Envy e-All-in-one driver, if you are not proficient in finding and downloading the right HP Envy 4500 drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7, you would better try to use Driver Booster, the top one professional driver tool. Driver Booster will automatically detect the problematic driver and then download, update the drivers you need. Hence, HP Envy 4500 driver unavailable will be fixed correspondingly.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on your PC.
2. Hit Scan. Then Driver Booster will start searching for the outdated or missing drivers on your computer.
3. Then find out Print queues and then click Update.
If there is more than one driver awaiting updates, you can hit Update Now to let Driver Booster update all the problematic drivers automatically for you.
The moment Driver Booster updated HP Envy 4500 printer driver, you will notice that this printer goes back to work as usual.
Method 2: Update HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver in Device Manager
Or you can download the latest HP Envy 4500 printer drivers within the tool – Device Manager. For some of you, Device Manager will help you find and update the drivers, which will be useful in fixing HP Envy 4500 series not working on Windows 10, 8, 7.
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Expand Print queues, and then right click HP Envy 4500 printer driver to Update driver.
3. Then choose to Search automatically for updated driver software.
You can see that Device Manager is finding the updated HP Envy 4500 drivers for PC like Chromebook. If possible, once it gets you the latest printer driver, try to re-connect the printer with the PC. You will find HP Envy 4500 not detecting has been solved.
Method 3: Download HP Envy 4500 Driver Manually
It is also available to download and update HP Envy 4500 drivers on HP official site. On this site, no matter you are using HP Envy all-in-one inkjet driver or HP Envy 4500 All-in-One driver. For the manually way, you can follow the next steps to finish it.
1. Navigate to HP Envy 4500 Printer Drivers and Software Download Page.
2. Then Select operating system like Windows 10 64-bit. Or you can let the HP site automatically Detect the system.
Here if you are other HP products, just try to Change a different product.
3. Then All drivers are available for you.
4. Hit Download to get the HP printer drivers on the HP site.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the HP Envy 4500 printer driver.
After downloading the newest HP printer driver on Windows 10, check the condition of your HP Envy 4500 series.
All in all, from this tutorial, you are able to find, download, and update HP Envy 4500 drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7 or Mac. That is also a powerful way to solve HP printer problems like HP Envy 4500 series drivers unavailable or not working.
Download HP ENVY 5540 Printer Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7