Download Canon MF4800 Driver on Windows and Mac
Is your Canon MF4800 printer not working? Some users reported that printer driver unavailable comes along with the Canon printer issue, so many of you have the question “What to do when the printer says the driver is unavailable?”.
The case is that after you connected the Canon wireless or Bluetooth printer to the computer, the Canon printer did not respond. If you have checked the hardware like the printer and the computer, and they are in good condition, then the problem to a large extent happens to the printer driver.
You need to know that drivers act as bridges to connect the hardware with the computer, so driver errors can lead to hardware not working, for instance, printer offline status.
How to Download Canon MF4800 Printer Driver for Windows and Mac?
For all Canon ImageCLASS series printers, the Canon MF4800 driver is needed. If you have not updated the Canon driver, odds are that Canon MF4800 not printing or scanning will come up.
Besides, when the printer says the driver is unavailable, you should also download the latest mf4800 printer driver to allow Windows or Mac system to detect the printer. Here are some options available for you to update the Canon mf4800dm driver on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac.
- 1: Update Canon MF4800 Printer Driver Automatically
- 2: Download Canon MF4800 Drivers Manually
- 3: Update Canon Printer Driver via Device Manager
Method 1: Update Canon MF4800 Printer Driver Automatically
Since many users can’t install the right driver for the printer, so this method is recommended. In this case, you can automatically download the latest Canon ImageCLASS MF4800 drivers using a reliable driver tool.
Driver Booster, efficient in updating drivers by users, is a good option for you. With this tool, you cannot only install Canon 4800 driver but also all the drivers if needed.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on your device.
2. Click Scan.
3. Under Print queues, find out and Update the Canon MF4800 driver.
Immediately, the automatic tool will start searching for, downloading, and installing the latest Canon driver for you.
Wait a while, and soon you can see the MF4800DW the driver is updated. You can check whether the printer driver is still unavailable in the device manager. Then you can also try to print again to see if the printer not printing or scanning is fixed.
Method 2: Download Canon MF4800 Drivers Manually
Some users tend to download drivers from the official website of the manufacturers avoid viruses, so you can also go to Canon official website to search for the latest Canon 4800dw driver. On this website, you can also get Canon ImageCLASS MF4800 software to manage the printer settings and drivers within the program.
1. Navigate to Canon Support. Allow the Canon website to automatically detect your computer operating system. For instance, it may detect the PC is on Windows 10 64-bit or macOS 10.13.
2. Download the ImageCLASS 4800dw driver. Here you can see that this Canon driver is released on April 15, 2021, with a file size of 108.42.MB.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. It is more troublesome to update a driver from the official website compared with the automatic way, so you can choose the automatic method if you are not proficient in computers and have no time to find the driver yourself.
In this case, after you downloaded the Canon printer driver manually, check if your printer is working well on Windows or macOS without encountering any problems like another computer is currently using the printer.
Method 3: Update Canon Printer Driver via Device Manager
Some of you are afraid of the virus or threats in using a third-party tool to download the driver and you are also not a veteran in computer. Therefore, it is also worth a shotto try Device Manager to download the Canon ImageCLASS MF4800DW driver for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Print queues, and then right click the printer to Update driver.
3. Search automatically for the updated driver software.
Wait to see whether Device Manager can locate the compatible or latest Canon MF4800 all-in-one printer driver for your device. You can also check the driver is still showing a yellow exclamation in device manager after it prompts you that a new driver is installed.
In summary, printer driver is essential for the printer to be recognized by the operating system, so users would better regularly check the driver state to ensure it is compatible with the operating system. In this article, you can use the above methods to download Canon ImageCLASS MF4800 printer driver for Windows and Mac systems.
Download Canon Mx922 Driver on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Mac
Download Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver for Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista