- Msvcr110.dll Missing Overview
- What is MSVCR110.dll?
- Where Should the MSVCR110.dll be Located?
- How to Fix MSVCR100.dll Missing from your PC on Windows 10?
Msvcr110.dll Missing Overview
Similar to msvcp140.dll missing error, Windows 10 msvcr110.dll missing error can cause some programs out of work. Or some of you may come across the code exception cannot proceed because msvcr110.dll was not found on Windows 10.
When you would like to open or install certain applications, only to be told that the program can’t start because msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer, try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
For most of you, due to the powerful functionalities of WAMP server, you tend to install it on your PC, but you will always hit upon msvcr110.dll missing WAMP server on Windows 10.
To walk you through this msvcr110.dll missing error, this article would be divided into two parts, namely, what the msvcr110.dll file is and how you can get the unavailable msvcr110.dll 64 bit back on Windows 10.
What is MSVCR110.dll?
It belongs to Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages. For Windows users, you may know how significant this Microsoft Visual C++ is. It is required on some programs.
Hence, if your msvcr110.dll can’t be found on Windows 10, some applications will fail to run.
That is why you need to try some measures to cope with this mscvr110.dll wamp missing error Windows 10.
Where Should the MSVCR110.dll be Located?
Sometimes, maybe it is not the msvcr110.dll missing from your computer, the problem consists in that yours not knowing where you can find this file on Windows 10.
Normally, you are able to locate the msvcr110.dll file in C\WINDOWS\System 32.
Much as you tried, but cannot find out the msvcr110 in system 32, which indicates it has been lost from Windows 10.
How to Fix MSVCR100.dll Missing from your PC on Windows 10?
In view of the reports of numerous reports and deep research, to get rid of the msvcr110 not found problem, you can attempt to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ or download msvcr110.dll for Windows 10.
One of them can be helpful. If not, perhaps you have to fix the system issues.
- 1: Download Microsoft Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2012
- 2: Download MSVCR110.dll
- 3: Copy Msvcr110.dll File from another PC
- 4: Change Volume Shadow Copy Service Settings
- 5: Run System File Checker
Solution 1: Download Microsoft Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2012
Since the msvcr110.dll file is one of the components of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012, the minute you found the msvcr110.dll was not found on Windows 10, the first thing you can do is to download Microsoft Visual C++ package. If there is no Visual C++ Redistributable package, the program can’t start because msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer.
Maybe it is the Microsoft Visual C++ runs into corruption that results in missing msvcr110.dll on Windows 10.
You are able to navigate to the Microsoft official site to get the Visual C++ installed. But what brings you much more convenience is to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 via Driver Booster. Driver Booster will help you search for Visual C++ package corruption and update it automatically.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on Windows 10.
2. Then click Scan to urge Driver Booster to find the corrupted, missing and faulty components.
3. Locate Game Support and hit Update Now to let Driver Booster download all the suitable Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages.
Driver Booster can help you fix msvcr110.dll not found error successfully on Windows 10.
Or you can navigate to Microsoft site to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 on your own.
1. Go to Microsoft site, and then hit Download to get the package installed.
Here you can see the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package.
2. In the following webpage, tick the Visual C++ package and then click Next to move on.
For Windows 10 64 bit, choose to check the box of vc_redist.x64.exe to download it.
For Windows 10 32 bit, tick the box of vc_redist.x86.exe.
3. After you clicked Next, try to install it on Windows 10.
Once the Microsoft Visual C++ gets installed, the msvcr110.dll will also be ready on Windows 10.
In this case, the wamp msvcr110.dll not found can be solved as well.
Solution 2: Download MSVCR110.dll for Windows 10
On the basis that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable won’t get your wamp msvcr110.dll file, maybe you have to download this msvcr110 yourself on Windows 10.
Here for the safety of your PC, you need to make sure the msvcr110.dll is downloaded from a reliable source. DLL-Files Client has been proved secure and professional in installing DLL files automatically for you.
1. Download DLL-Files Client on Windows 10.
2. Then type in msvcr110.dll in the search box and then choose to Search for DLL file.
3. In the scanning result, click msvcr110.dll to see the details about it.
4. Install dll which suits Windows 10 version.
At the moment you gain this file directly, there will be no more msvcr110.dll not found Windows 10.
Or when it comes to some users who ran into the file msvcr110.dll can’t be found in a special program, you can manage to download a new application as well. For it is possible that this software has stuck in a certain problem, thus influencing the msvcr110.dll.
Solution 3: Copy Msvcr110.dll File from another PC
Besides downloading the msvcr110.dll file, it is also available for you to copy it from another PC. Here you are supposed to ensure the other PC is running on the same Windows 10 edition and architecture as yours.
Just turn on the other PC, and then go to the folder C:\Windiows\System32 where msvcr110.dll is stored and right click to Copy this DLL file and then paste on System32 folder on your PC missing an msvcr110.dll file.
Solution 4: Change Volume Shadow Copy Service Settings
It is believed that the service Volume Shadow Copy can to some extent cause msvcr110.dll not found on Windows 10. On this occasion, you would better choose to change its settings to see if the missing msvcr110.dll can be found on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
1. Press Windows + R to turn on the Run box and then enter services.msc in the box. Then click OK.
2. In Services window, scroll down to locate and right click Volume Shadow Copy service to open its Properties.
3. Under the General tab, find out Startup type and set it as Automatic.
4. Then hit Apply and OK to save changes.
Right after that, decide to launch a WAMP server to see if the program can’t start because msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer will come to Windows 10 again.
Solution 5: Run System File Checker
Every file error needs a scanning for file corruption. There is no exception for msvcr110.dll.
Thus, get started to perform the SFC ( System File Checker) to help resolve Windows 10 msvcr110.fll file error.
1. Input Command Prompt in the search box and then right click the result to Run as administrator.
2. In Command Prompt, type in sfc/scannow and then run it by hitting Enter.
If luckily, the SFC is capable of figure out the system file issue.
On that occasion, the msvcr110.dll unavailable error will also disappear from Windows 10.
In a nutshell, if Windows 10 can’t find the msvcr110.dll file on your PC, it is high time that you got it back.