Kernel Data Inpage Error BSOD Overview
All of a sudden, after you awaken from Sleep mode, you find Windows 10 is stuck in the BSOD with the Kernel Data error. Or in some cases, there are some varieties of this kernel data blue screen of death error on Windows 10, for instance, 0x0000007A – File access error caused by a virus, bad sector or device driver issue.
On that occasion, to get your PC back to normality, you might as well try hard to deal with this Kernel Data error.
According to the reports, this blue screen of death mainly results from the problematic files, memory, and disk on Windows 10.
In this way, many options are open to you. You need to take some measures towards the kernel data error Windows 10.
What is Kernel Data Inpage Error?
So long as this blue screen kernel data inpage error comes to you, it means there is a corrupted or missing page of kernel data. Furthermore, as the kernel data is relevant to RAM or memory, chances are that the erroneous file, memory, and driver are to blame.
Based on these facts, you can begin to fix this blue screen of death on Windows 10.
How to Fix Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error for Windows 10?
Now from the perspective of the culprits of this BSOD error, it is high time that you managed to fix the file, disk, and driver problems on Windows 10.
However, before you get deeper into this kernel data inpage BSOD error, you would better press the Power button to hard shut down your PC to see if the blue screen of death for Windows 10.
If it fails you in dealing with the error, go ahead.
Solution 1: Diagnose Windows 10 Memory Error
In the first part, you need to start solving the blue screen kernel data error on Windows 10 in terms of the memory diagnosis.
Now get ready to fix the memory issue using the Windows Memory Diagnostic.
1. Type in memory in the search box and then hit Enter to go to Windows Memory Diagnostic.
2. Then in Windows Memory Diagnostic, choose to Restart now and check for problems.
Upon activating the memory diagnostic, your PC would be rebooted, during which process it will examine your disk issue, for example, check the working condition of the local disk C: .
Solution 2: Change Page Settings on Windows 10
Now that this is one of the kernel data inpage errors, there is much need for you to make an adjustment to page file size on Windows 10. Just try to set to automatically change page file size if possible.
1. Then locate This PC and right click it to open its Properties.
2. Then hit Advanced system settings.
3. In System Properties, under the Advanced tab, click Settings.
4. After that, in Performance Options, under the Advanced tab, choose to Change settings.
5. Then decide to tick the box of Automatically manage paging files size for all drivers.
Once you hit OK, you will have already set the paging file sizes for Windows 10.
Probably, you won’t see the blue screen of death by kernel data inpage error on your PC.
Solution 3: Check Local Disk on Windows 10
Thirdly, the disk issue can also give birth to the kernel data inpage blue screen of death on Windows 10.
Under this circumstance, much as you have tried, you still need to run Windows 10 embedded tool to check if the disks on your PC stumble upon errors.
1. Enter Command Prompt in the search box and then right click it to Run as administrator.
2. In Command Prompt, input chkdsk c: / f / r / and then press Enter to check your disks.
3. Then in the enter Y in Command Prompt to confirm the checking.
To some degree, if you finished the examining disk, memory, and the paging file settings, there is a possibility that blue screen kernel data inpage error on Windows 10.
Or for some users who come across Windows 10 kernel data inpage BSOD error, you can also choose to reset Windows 10 in order to deal with the system issue.