Apex Legends PC System Requirements (2023 Update)
Apex Legends, a battle royale game, is more and more popular among gamers ever since its release. And gamers are able to play it on Origin platform. However, even if numerous people are enjoying this game, there are also gamers having no idea whether their PCs allow them to play this game and what they need to prepare in order to play Apex Legends.
That is to say, if you want to play this game, your PC must at least meet the minimal requirement. And if you hope to get enhanced performance of Apex Legends, it is advisable that users try to upgrade related programs or hardware to satisfy the recommended system requirement. Sometimes, updating drivers will also of use for playing this game.
The Minimal PC system requirements of Apex Legends:
When it comes to the system requirements for games, you are mainly to discuss the version of the operating system, the space of the CPU and RAM, and the version of the display card, network adapter, etc. And here is the tutorial about how to check your computer specs.
To see if you can run Apex Legends, make sure your PC system meets the following requirements:
- The Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i3-6300 or its equivalents
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7730 / NVIDIA GeForce GT640
- RAM space: 6GB
- Hard Drive Disk space: 22GB
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Network speed: 512 kbp/s
Only when your system satisfies the minimal system requirement above can it allows Apex Legends to run on Windows 7, 8, 10. Otherwise, it will lead Apex Legends crashes. But if you want to enjoy more smooth or more upgraded gaming experience, you are supposed to ensure your PC meet the following requirements.
The Recommended PC system requirements for Apex Legends:
- The Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 / Intel Core i5-3570K or its equivalents
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 290 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- RAM space: 8GB
- Hard Drive Disk space: 22GB
- DirectX: DirectX 11 or more advanced DirectX versions
- Network speed: Broadband network connection
With these system hardware equipment, it is likely that Apex Legends runs smoothly with more powerful features available for you.
How to Boost Apex Legends?
As for playing Apex Legends on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, there are more things worth your attention.
Part 1: Check System Information and Properties
Provided that you don’t know the information about your system, you may as well follow up to check the system properties for your PC. After that, you will know whether you can play Apex Legends on your PC or why you can’t run this game.
1. On your Desktop, right-click This PC to open Properties.
2. In System, you can view specific system information like the operating system, CPU, RAM, etc.
Then you will know whether you are able to play Apex Legends on your PC.
Part 2: Update all Device Drivers Automatically
Beyond that, as said above, for better gaming performance, there is much need to update device drivers, especially the graphics driver, network driver, etc. Here, Driver Booster will help you find, download, and install all the latest drivers automatically.
In this way, more advanced functions in Apex Legends on Origin will be accessible for you.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. Click the Scan button. Then Driver Booster will begin to scan your PC for all the outdated, missing, and damaged device drivers.
3. In the search results, locate Update Now to let Driver Booster update all the drivers at one time.
Here, it is also feasible that you try to Update the graphics driver under Display adapters and the network driver under Network adapters separately by Driver Booster. And upon the installation of the drivers with the help of Driver Booster, check if Apex Legends can run on your PC.
To conclude, this article shows you both the minimal and recommended system requirements for Apex Legends. Besides, you can also obtain more details about how to check the system information on Windows 10, 8, 7.
An Unknown DirectX Error on League of Legends (2023 Update)
Fixed: Failed to Create D3D Device Windows 10